Future Of Employee Service Desk With Ms Teams
Generating tickets for every issue the employees face and waiting for the tickets to be handled by the support agents is a thing of the past. As the need for automation and personalization has increased over time, more reliable and hassle-free employee service desks are seeing the light of the day.
Rezolve.ai, the AI-based service desk integrated within MS Teams, provides automated employee support within seconds. It makes sense of the knowledge management of your company. The software/tool understands employees' issues through artificial intelligence and provides the best possible solutions to the employees. If the employees are not happy with the answers, it automatically creates a ticket and assigns it to the perfect support agent (Rezolve.ai auto-resolves the queries).
Right from finding answers to basic questions and helping employees complete specific tasks (installing software, onboarding, offboarding, etc.) to providing approval workflow assistance and teaching microlearning skills, the AI service desk is the thing of the future.
The track record of Microsoft in terms of innovating products with time has been exceptional. Looking at this trend, it is safe to assume that MS Teams will make all the required changes in their functionality as years go by.
Let us understand how the future of the employee service desk looks integrating MS Teams to support systems.
6 Reasons Why MS Teams should be Integrated to Service Desk
- Organization Having Access to Your Device: As of now, through traditional employee knowledge management, organizations were not capable of providing employee support instantly. Whether the employees are raising tickets or talking to a chatbot, the executives look into the knowledge base, understand the context, and then provide suitable solutions to the employees.
- This practice is likely to get more automated and faster in the years to come. Looking at the efficiency at which AI service desk is being used within MS Teams, the future service desk will involve the agents having access to your devices and resolving the issues themselves (Rezolve.ai knows who is the owner of particular activity and task, so it does tasks on behalf of the employees).
- This allows the service chatbots to have a first-hand look at the problem, and the employees get their issue resolved at a much faster rate.
- Voice-driven Control: We have already started using voice-controlled devices for listening to music, watching TV, and lighting up our houses. This technology will only keep getting better and more prevalent with time. We can easily see collaborative platforms like MS Teams using voice-driven commands in the future for more convenient employee support.
- This simple yet revolutionary addition to the AI service desk will allow employees to look for support simply by speaking or typing in the query for the virtual assistant. The system will use this command to trigger responses based on the nature of the issue raised.
- Invisible Ticketing System: Over time, the employee ticketing system is likely to become obsolete. It is already going downhill since the rise of the AI service desk. An invisible ticketing system will make sure that the employees' issues are auto-resolved without them knowing that a ticket has been raised and the issue has already been processed.
- This frees the employees from the tedious task of getting a ticketing number, remembering it, and waiting for their questions to be solved or closed. Employee service desks in the future will concentrate on getting things done faster and with ease.
- Increased Customization: We live in a world where the need for personalization has increased exponentially over time. Customers want to be treated as if they are the only ones catered for the growth of businesses. The need to provide personalized services is bound to increase in the years to come.
- Employee service desks will focus more on the individual needs of every employee working in an organization. Systems will keep track of the history of issues raised and solved by each employee and store details of the same in their database. This data will then be used to tailor employee support and provide solutions based on the devices they work on and the problems they have faced in the past.
- No Phone Calls: We have almost reached a stage when phone calls for employee support are getting redundant. In the years to come, they are likely to go out of practice because of the remote job work culture. The system involving employees calling on the internal line for support will be replaced by AI employee support.
- With the advent of automation and artificial intelligence in employee support, employees will no longer have to dial dedicated numbers every time they have a question or when looking for assistance.
- Increase In Automation: Over time, almost all traditional processes have been replaced by advanced and automated alternatives. The same will stand true for employee service desks. In the years to come, process automation will increase, allowing employees to get their issues resolved without putting in any effort.
- By integrating Rezolve.ai into the Service Management Systems, you can automate employee support within the organization.
With a simple use of dedicated keywords and/or voice commands, systems will provide employees the best possible solutions to their queries. Chatbots are already being used as virtual assistants to understand employee queries better and help them based on their specific needs and preferences.
As process creation and workflow approval will get increasingly automated, employees will have to spend less time waiting for solutions, and organizations will have to spend less time providing the solutions.
The Final Word
By looking at platforms like Rezolve.ai integrated within MS Teams, which support employees with an AI-driven support desk, the future certainly looks bright and productive. The technology focuses on making processes more convenient, and employees don't have to raise tickets on a platform.
Integrating Modern Service Desks will save time and effort for both the employees and the organizations and increase employee productivity. If your employees are not wasting their time waiting for their issues to get resolved, they can dedicate the same to getting work done.
Also, AI-driven service desks make sure that your employees are well-versed with the job they are doing and the skills they need to excel. It is a win-win situation!