5 New Ticketing Reports
A rundown of what is new:
· You can now add notes to the Ticket Detail Report by simply selecting the “All Notes” condition.
· There was a slight change in the report download process. (See below for instructions)
New Reports include:
1. Queue Summary Report – will show a breakdown of ticket quantities by status for the queues.
2. Source Summary Report – will show a breakdown of ticket quantities by status by source.
3. Agent Workload Report – will show you ticket quantities by queue and by an agent.
4. Total Tickets vs Bot Tickets – will show you total tickets create vs bot tickets created and out of the bot tickets how many were resolved by the bot.
5. All tickets by Category – will show you a breakdown of the number of tickets based on ticket category and subcategory.
To run a Ticketing report simply follow the below steps :
1. Select Ticket Management
2. Select Reports from the Ticketing sub-menu
3. Find the report you would like
4. Enter the date range you would like to see
5. Click Download
6. Select the Click here link in the pop-up (this will redirect you to the Request menu option)
Note: The Request page is also available from the Ticketing sub-menu option (Found right above Reports)
Once your report has been complied, select Click here to download