Tagging Someone in the Note of a Ticket
You can tag someone in your note to call them out if needed. This will automatically add them as a watcher on the ticket.
1. Open the ticket that you want to update from the ticketing list by clicking on the ticket number.
Note:Ticketing list is the list of all tickets in your queues and can be accessed by Ticket Mgmt -> My Tickets.
2. Scroll down to the Notes section (Right under Attachments)
3. To call out the person simply type @
4. This will cause a dropdown list of name to appear, you can scroll through the list or continue typing out the name
5. Select the person and write your note
Note: If you do not see the person in the list them add them manually as a watcher and their name will then show.