Top 20 Employee Engagement Solutions for 2023
We all know that employees are the lifeblood of every business. Their efforts, interest, investment, commitment, and overall approach to their job make it possible for the organizations to operate successfully. Motivated and loyal employees are critical to every company in this ever-evolving workplace. It is, therefore, imperative to keep your employees engaged in boosting your organization's overall productivity and reaching the desired targets. But have you ever considered the relevance of employee engagement in your company? I am sure you have thought about it at least once or maybe a billion times. Almost seven out of ten executives believe employee engagement is vital to a company's success, but fewer are doing it effectively.
When employees are engaged, they are more productive, they are more likely to stick with their company, and they are more likely to recommend it to others. The increasing inflation, employee productivity loss, increased hiring process and employee onboarding costs, etc are impacting business ROI. And that's why employees started assessing their priorities. Creating an engaging work environment involves so much more than giving employees perks. Building a positive work environment involves values, purpose, and well-being. The success or failure of a company will depend on how well it handles this. And all these can be handled by implementing well-designed and robust employee engagement software. That's where employee engagement software solutions come into play.
This blog post discusses top employee engagement solutions that can greatly benefit your company. But before we begin, let's discuss what makes employee engagement so important in 2023 and beyond.
Defining Employee Engagement
Have you ever visited a workplace and felt a positive energy buzzing around you? If you have, would you know how your employees are genuinely enthusiastic about their work and their excitement and energy spread like friends laughing in a room? That is the magic of employee engagement, and it's more than just an excellent idea; it's a game-changer for global companies.
Let's begin by stating startling statistics. A Gallup survey shows that only 36% of American employees are actively involved in their jobs. Yes, you read correctly—only 36%! 64% of the workforce, which is staggering, is either disengaged or, even worse, actively disengaged. This might make you wonder, "So what?". So, hold onto your coffee mugs as we discuss why employee engagement is more than a trendy buzzword determining whether an organization succeeds or fails.
Employee engagement is one of the essential indicators in assessing work satisfaction. When employees are engaged with their professional roles and passionate about what they do, they are more productive and contribute meaningfully to the company. Before the pandemic outbreak, most employees were happy with their salaries, medical support, yearly appraisals, etc. However, today, employees have an array of diverse requirements that should be taken care of by their organizations to ensure engagement.
Check out some of the latest employee requirements that must be met to help your employees stay motivated and engaged.
Employees Need To Be Satisfied To Boost Engagement
- Personalized employee support
- Flexible work
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Seamless collaboration with teammates
What Makes Employee Engagement A Must-have For Businesses?
Would your company function if your employees showed up to work every day but weren't fully engaged? Yes, it's simply not possible!
High levels of engagement, employee support, and job satisfaction are key factors that allow employees to be more productive in the workplace. Another survey by Gallup states that companies with higher employee engagement strategies witness both a decrease in negative effects—such as employee turnover and absenteeism—and a huge lift in organizational success. The survey also says that enterprises with high employee engagement see more than 23% higher profitability, 10% improved customer loyalty and engagement, and 18% more business productivity. Therefore, building greater engagement among employees is a worthwhile investment for every business.
What are the Benefits of Employee Engagement?
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Increased business ROI
- Better employee retention rates
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Elevate employee loyalty
- Drop-in employee burnout
- Enhance job satisfaction
- Improved work culture
- Boost customer satisfaction
However, a recent study by Sage states that only 19% of employees are “very engaged,” while 83% of HR leaders believe all people’s decisions should be based on data, only 37 % use data for that purpose. Thus, employee engagement is a must-have for the corporate world. You need the right employee engagement tool to make the most of your engagement initiatives. And that’s why companies are investing in smart and AI-enabled employee engagement software.
A modern employee engagement solution leveraging the power of advanced Generative AI and machine learning technologies will enable your businesses to build a work culture that will help boost employee engagement and reduce employee turnover while improving employee experience and productivity.
What is an Employee Engagement Software?
Employee engagement software is designed to measure employees ‘job satisfaction’ and ‘experience’ within a company. This data will help organizations enhance their work culture and foster positive affect towards their organization and its product among employees. They also engage employees by helping to make their day-to-day work better by enhancing productivity and performance. To accomplish that, employee engagement software offers a resource for recognizing and rewarding employee success.
Implementing the right employee engagement tool will help organizations achieve new business heights by keeping employees connected, motivated, encouraged, and engaged.
The following are some key ways the right employee engagement solution will benefit each organizational role.
For C-level Executives
- Better exposure to mission-critical talent statistics
- Integrate teams with crucial business objectives
- Obtain a clear understanding of the relationship between employee outcomes and business results.
- Receive employee feedback whenever change management is implemented
- Positive business results such as ROI, productivity, customer satisfaction, and others
- Retain the right talents for a long time
For HR Team
- Scale talent strategies and effectively carry them out
- Prioritize tactical work over administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate the significance of your talent initiatives to the C-suite.
- Gain quick access to talent trends and their relationship to business profitability.
- Boost talent outcomes such as engagement, efficiency, and morale, etc
For Team Managers
- Improve team communication and collaboration
- Use streamlined equipment to drive outstanding results
- Gain knowledge about actionable employee perceptions
- Maintain employees' attention to the right things at the right time
- Enhance organizational objectives such as engagement, performance, productivity, team spirit, and more.
- Boost employee’s day-to-day experience
- Feel a sense of belonging to their job, team, and company
- Workplace relationships have enhanced
- See distinct paths to career development
- Feel secure in their role and how they contribute to the success of the company
Employee engagement software is advantageous to any industry in the same way it benefits all roles. The right software makes no distinctions and can improve engagement and performance across all industries. Employee engagement software has clearly broadened its scope, boosting the employee experience to encourage employees, teams, and business outcomes across all industries. Even though each industry encounters specific challenges, the common themes of employee needs are mostly similar.
Implementing employee engagement software with advanced features can help your organization recognize engaged employees, analyze their productivity levels and enhance your work culture. Employee engagement software is also beneficial for employees of all sectors and levels.
Employee Engagement Solution: How Does it Help Companies?
Is it worth investing in new employee engagement software? This is a hot topic that is often had among C-level executives, managers, and HR teams in every organization of its size. It is because they think the benefits of employee engagement software are an idea that sounds good in theory but lacks actual implementation. As per the report of G2, more than 57% of HR employees believe that employee engagement initiatives taken by business leaders will help their businesses retain productive employees.
According to another report by TinyPulse, employee engagement platforms help HR teams elevate engagement initiatives and organizational culture by helping HR employees recognize what they're doing well and what they need to enhance.
Thus, we cannot deny that a well-designed employee engagement platform has many benefits that employees see in their daily experience, leading to the best results crucial to every organization's development.
Now that you have understood the benefits of implementing employee engagement software, let’s look at what makes the Generative AI employee engagement solution a no-brainer for organizations to elevate employee engagement and experience.
Generative AI-powered Employee Support and Engagement Solution: The Hub for Effective Employee Engagement
In this new era of hybrid work culture, personalized and modernized employee support is the key indicator to increasing employee engagement. For the past few years, most companies have depended on traditional service desks that often provide delayed and fragmented employee support. Thus, employees across the globe have been unable to find the right person to resolve the queries or problems they encounter at the workplace. When your employees are not provided with the right solutions or support to their issues and suitable answers to their queries, it is likely that they will lose interest in working with your organization and may switch to another firm.
This serious issue can be resolved, and employee engagement can be leveraged by implementing a Generative AI-powered employee support and engagement solution within your organization. Easy availability of employee support or resources is necessary for positive employee engagement. These advanced employee support and engagement solutions are designed to ensure employee experience and engagement never dips. Integrated within collaborative tools like MS Teams, these modern solutions provide instant and personalized employee support.
With Generative AI tools, employees no longer need to wait for agents to resolve their issues. They only need to interact with the ChatGPT-like AI chatbot that works within collaborative channels and delivers a personalized solution within 15 seconds. When your employees receive comprehensive support and personalized attention from a modernized employee support desk, you can expect an upsurge in employee engagement.
That's why CIOs worldwide are now investing in automated service desk technologies or the right employee support and engagement platform to discover the changing employee needs, their experience engagement, culture, etc. So, how do you pick the best employee engagement software for your organization and know when something is simply too worth a try?
Key Features To Look For In An Employee Engagement Solution
Now, let’s check them one by one.
Regular Engagement with Employees
An employee engagement software solution that offers dashboards, gamification, and activity feeds allows employees to collaborate well with their teammates. This will elevate engagement throughout the employee lifecycle.
Personalized and Instant Employee Support
Personalized and instant employee support is essential and must be delivered with care and accuracy. Today's employees expect personalized service and solutions tailored to their specific needs. Employee support is one of the biggest factors behind employee engagement and productivity. An employee engagement software should offer personalized and instant employee support to help employees resolve their queries and doubts.
Goal Setting and Tracking
The success of your employees and workplace relies upon setting achievable goals. When goals aren't regularly thought about or prioritized, they get put on the back burner. Employees can set, track, complete, and elevate goals across the organization with a streamlined goal platform. This increases accountability and alignment so that goals can easily be accomplished.
Employee Training and Development
Training and career development opportunities are some of the important things that every employee expects from his/her employer. Thus, implementing an employee engagement tool that allows managers to make and assign learning and development courses, analyze their progress and track completion rates, can greatly improve employee engagement. The HR team should also ensure employees are well aware of using this platform effectively.
Employee Performance Assessment
Every organization should assess the performance of their new hires right from the moment they are onboard and throughout their journey with your company. Implementing employee engagement software with an employee performance assessment feature will boost employee experience, engagement, and satisfaction, directly influencing their professional development.
Pulse Survey and Feedback Tool
Employees often face various struggles at the workplace. They will clearly know what went wrong whenever they face any such issue. That is why surveying them and gathering information to boost organizational growth is critical. Using employee engagement software, employers can collect employees' feedback and suggestions at every stage of their tenure using a yearly basis, pulse, and lifecycle surveys to understand better what's going on and how to keep improving.
Employee Rewards and Recognition
It’s no secret that everyone loves being recognized for their work and efforts. Employee engagement software features make the most of these facts through employee recognition and gratitude tools. Because, constant employee recognition and appreciation practices can enhance the workplace culture and help companies to boost employee morale, retention, engagement, and overall productivity. Most employee engagement tools include reward systems that allow employees to redeem digital recognition points for material incentives such as gift cards.
Collaborative Spaces or Channels
Seamless collaboration between managers and employees are essential to solve blockades, celebrate success, and build strong connections. As a result, most employee engagement platforms offer collaborative spaces to help you use your conversations. Use this platform to find tools that will help you quickly conduct and record your conversations on a daily basis. Employers can easily track employee productivity at every stage, from goal setting to advanced analytics. Furthermore, you have a clear picture of employee burnout and can take steps to make their jobs less stressful.
Managers can use employee engagement tools to analyze employee risk, obtain performance snapshots, and discover turnover trends to make strategic talent decisions. Companies that use talent analytics and reviews better understand employee performance.
At Rezolve.ai, we understand how important it is for companies to prioritize employee engagement and choose the best employee engagement software at the workplace. To help you, we have compiled a list of the top 20 employee engagement software solutions that can greatly impact your organization.
Empower Your Employees with Instant, Accurate Support through Rezolve.ai's ChatGPT-like AI Chatbot. Schedule a Demo Today
20 Top Employee Engagement Software Solutions in 2023
- Service Now
- Pocket HRMS
- Bamboo HR
- People One
Let's take a closer look at each one.
Rezolve.ai is one of the best Generative AI-powered employee support and engagement tool that delivers automated and personalized support to your employees via its ChatGPT-like AI chatbot that works within MS Teams. Rezolve.ai believes employee engagement begins from the first day an employee joins. And it is obvious that a new hire needs help with the workflow processes, tasks, work time etc.
By automating all necessary HR processes like employee recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, employee training, resetting passwords, installing new software, creating tickets, and conducting employee feedback surveys- Rezolve.ai makes it easy for the HR department to engage each new employee.
- Personalized employee support and experience right within MS Teams
- ChatGPT-like AI chatbot to provide first-level support (L1) within 10-15 seconds within Microsoft Teams
- Built-in live chat for second and third-level support
- Agile knowledge management system that allows employees to auto-learn and progressively grow
- Invisible ticketing system that allows employees to create, update and track the tickets by simply interacting with an AI chatbot within MS Teams
- Conversational microlearning platform that provides employees personalized training in images, texts, videos, GIFs, games, quizzes etc.
- Automated checklist and reminders that notify team leaders to engage their employees
- An employee engagement survey tool to better understand feedback and engagement
ServiceNow is a leading cloud-based platform that aims to provide a seamless and integrated experience to employees across various departments like IT, HR, Legal etc. ServiceNow offers a service model that supports employees in figuring out where the issue is coming from, and how to resolve it through self-service. By using the 'Employee Workflows' feature of ServiceNow, businesses can increase agility, boost employee productivity, and deliver a seamless experience within the business, no matter where employees are located.
- Provide unified employee service experience for HR, IT, and Facilities
- Streamlines complex cross-functional processes, such as returning to the office, to guide the flow of work across the organization
- Enhance the productivity of support agents or technicians by providing mobile self-service access to all HR, IT, and workplace services for employees.
- Provide an agent workspace that utilizes machine learning and AI to increase departmental productivity.
Workvivo is an employee experience app designed exclusively to encourage engagement and build an emotional connection between employees and workplace culture, regardless of location. Workvivo integrates a familiar social media-like feel that increases employee engagement. It can be defined as a combination of social media, intranet, and employee app that aims to provide a seamless digital experience that every employee enjoys.
It allows employees to personalize their activity feed to see more content from teammates, managers, or departments they are most interested in.
- Delivers social media experience to employees
- Seamless collaboration with managers and team leads
- Allow managers to access engagement tools like surveys and engagement analytics to keep track of team morale through multimedia messaging within the platform.
- Various tools, such as public shout-outs and peer-driven award nominations to encourage employees to maintain a connection with work culture, goals, and values.
Empuls is an all-in-one employee engagement platform that promotes workplace culture and creates a digital workplace to life. Employers can use Empuls to foster a culture of recognition, bring teammates together, remove silos, and give every employee a voice. Empuls reduces the hurdles of investing in and handling multiple solutions to boost people initiatives, minimizing complexity and costs while increasing business ROI.
- Empuls provides built-in pulse surveys, employee NPS, and qualitative feedback to help you determine what your employees think and feel regularly
- Using a social intranet platform, Empuls helps streamline internal communications and encourages people with a reward of their preference when they deliver outstanding performance and exceed expectations.
- Allow companies to conduct reward programs and align employee recognition programs with the organization’s culture and ethics.
- Help you to measure the influence of your employee engagement initiatives and employee emotion with real-time feedback.
CultureAmp is a comprehensive employee engagement software that includes everything from engagement to performance evaluation to training to coaching. It helps companies to build a culture of clear accountability where employees feel their voices have been heard and recognize their role in driving change.
- Elevate employee engagement with research‑backed surveys planned by professionals
- Personalized employee survey template
- Offer robust insights, analytics, and personalized reports so the team leaders know exactly how to support their colleagues.
Trakstar is an HR talent development solution that boosts the overall performance of the employees. Trakstar's software helps organizations at the intersection where strong talent development fulfills business decisions. With Trakstar, you can focus more on achieving goals and developing strategies by eliminating human error, repetition, and administrative tasks.
- Purpose-built performance management platform to evaluate employee performance and automatically schedule performance appraisals
- Allow managers to set smart goals for their employees
- Real-time feedback system to enhance employee performance
- 360-degree reviews to provide a clear picture of your employees as an HR tool
- Get instant approvals automatically
- Provide real-time status reports
- Keep employee satisfaction high by sending engagement surveys
Kudos is an employee recognition and engagement software emphasizing reinforcement and effective communication to increase employee engagement. It aims to diminish turnover, strengthen workplace culture, and boost productivity and performance. Using proprietary methodologies, the software delivers critical people analytics on an organization's culture, performance, equity, and inclusion. It also provides companies with in-depth knowledge and a clear understanding of their workforce.
- Effective dashboards and real-time analytics help organizations get a clear insight into their employees
- Provide pre-built custom in-app campaigns and customized promotional materials to enhance workplace culture
- Seamless integration with collaborative platforms like MS Office, Slack, HRIS etc
Being an employee recognition and reward software solution that allows HR professionals to create employee reward and recognition programs that elevate workplace culture, improve employee productivity and performance, and augment employee retention rates.
- Real-time recognition programs and spot bonuses for employees
- Delivers actionable insights to guide your people strategy
- Engage and empower employees with peer-to-peer shoutouts
- Employee onboarding program to boost employee engagement
- Schedule employee wellness programs
- Integration with channels like MS Teams, HRIS, SSO etc.
Lattice is a comprehensive people success solution that aims to puta employee-first culture by combining all of the tools, workflows, and data required to assist corporate leaders in developing engaged, high-performing employees and winning cultures. Integrating consistent performance and management, goal-setting, employee engagement, and compensation management.
Lattice assists the HR team by combining professional development and people analytics into a single unified solution. People and operations teams generate insights that help to create enviable cultures and drive huge business results.
- A robust performance management system that makes sure that employees get support to perform better
- OKRs and goals to improve development by connecting employee accomplishment to the company’s success
- Employee engagement pulse surveys, eNPS, and feedback programs to understand employees’ opinions about the company and its overall work culture
- An integrated employee development platform that assists organizations in setting clear objectives, transforming managers into career coaches, and giving employees control over their own professional development.
- Real-time insights about employees’ performance
Leena AI is an employee engagement platform that leverages advanced artificial intelligence technology to measure employee engagement at your organization via conversational employee feedback/engagement surveys. The intensity of employee surveys and the priorities of the survey questions vary depending on the stage of the employee lifecycle. Employee engagement software enables you to uncover hidden employee insights and pull the appropriate engagement drivers to ensure optimal employee engagement.
- Real-time actionable insights via ai-enabled engagement surveys
- The software sends personalized and real-time conversational surveys to all of your employees, perceives their emotions, reacts empathetically, and provides you with an outline of the employee pulse on your engagement dashboard
- The platform will evaluate the feelings of employees who are highly disengaged, unhappy, and willing to leave the company
- It helps to retain the best talent, but it also saves you money on recruiting and training
- Allow employers to hear the opinion of every employee and act when and where it is most important
Pocket HRMS is a modern employee engagement software because it includes integrated AI modules that can significantly boost your company's employee engagement levels. It offers practical insights that can support data-driven decision-making. Even a free trial is available to assist you in making a decision.
- Facial recognition-based attendance tracking
- An AI-powered chatbot named smHRty for 24/7 employee assistance
- A mobile app for quick access to HR-related information, on-duty applications, and more.
Connecteam is employee engagement software used to communicate with non-desk employees. The application provides task management, time management, and employee scheduling, among other features.
In addition to rewards and peer-to-peer recognition programs, training programs, quizzes, and other tools for boosting employee engagement, Connecteam also offers employee chats, directories, surveys, and a knowledge base for keeping employees engaged.
- Keep track of employee accomplishments automatically
- Software for knowledge sharing and collaboration designed for businesses
- Instant message software designed for professional use
Officevibe is an AI-powered employee engagement tool that helps managers gather and analyze employee feedback, recognize and reward staff, and manage employee performance.
Furthermore, it offers valuable information for gauging employee mood and making informed choices.
- Automated employee pulse survey
- Customer employee survey
- One-on-one templates
- Agile performance management
- Anonymous feedback and messaging
- Peer-to-peer recognition tool
Beams.ai is an AI-enabled employee engagement tool that aids in recognizing employees and engagement. Being an AI-powered, effective employee engagement tool, Beams.ai helps managers and staff boost motivation and get past everyday issues like poor communication, low engagement, and a lack of recognition.
- Ready-to-use surveys
- Tailored employee recommendations
- A special tool for expressing gratitude
- Advanced analytics
- Easy and fast integration
Bamboo HR is a robust HRMS that offers several options for employee engagement, such as eNPS-based surveys, improved performance management, and improved well-being.
By allowing organizations to comprehend how their staff feel about the organization, Bamboo HR also looks out for the well-being of its employees. This improves culture and increases financial turnover due to an engaged workforce.
- Seamless management of employee goals and performance
- Evaluations supported by the strength of eNPS* scoring and thorough analytics.
- Impactful check-in surveys
Nectar is a modern employee engagement and recognition solution that uses various tools to encourage employee engagement and retention, including features for company-wide recognition, a sizable rewards selection, unique challenges, and more.
It enhances employee morale, reiterates corporate values, and integrates remote teams into the corporate culture.
- A seamlessNectar feed to send your coworker's heartfelt shoutouts.
- Nectar points with an appreciation message
Amara.ai is a modern employee engagement AI chatbot that can monitor employee feedback and gather insightful data, which has the potential to completely change the employee experience.
It has the advanced ability to listen to employees, answer their questions, and give the staff up-to-the-second information. To help its clients make wise decisions, it also includes predictive analysis and a dashboard that is all in one place and simple to use.
- Streamlined employee lifecycle reach out
- Real-time employee disengagement detection
- Using people insights to create a successful engagement strategy
- Assess the performance of departments and touchpoints based on demographic data
- Make plans for action to enhance employee experience
- Drag-and-drop survey builder for single-use surveys
Employers can use the many tools that Bonusly offers to engage their workforce and support employee satisfaction actively.
It offers a variety of employee engagement features, including peer-to-peer rewards platforms and employee recognition programs. Additionally, it has a sizable rewards selection that includes options for cash out, gift cards, and donations.
- Peer to peer employee recognition
- Innovative and valuable employee rewards
- Ultra-effective incentive programs
- Easy integration
The main focus of Motivosity is on employee engagement and increasing job satisfaction. This employee engagement software seeks to create a networked workplace to improve the business employee experience.
Motivosity guarantees that your staff has the exceptional employee experience they deserve with improved onboarding programs, outstanding recognition and rewards, manager development programs, and in-depth employee insights.
- Personalized employee recognition and rewards
- Manager development
- Real-time employee insight
People One has transformed their solution into an internal company-wide social media with enhanced internal communications in order to achieve their vision of the modern intranet as an employee engagement platform.
As a result, the solution offers a seamless method for exchanging employee data and receiving feedback, which aids in developing a productive, effective, and engaged workforce.
- All-in-one knowledge base
- Enterprise intranet for excellent communication
- Easy, integrated access to tools
- Automated workflows
Conclusion : Begin Your Employee Engagement Journey With A Robust GenAI Employee Engagement Solution
Choosing the right employee engagement solution in this ever-changing workplace can be difficult, but now is not the time to procrastinate. Employee engagement platforms that leverage data, build interdependency, and increase engagement are more important than ever. It's no secret that everyone wants to feel valued and heard and do meaningful work at their workplace. The best employee engagement software platforms emphasize recognition and feedback to address employee criticism, celebrate employee accomplishments, and make employees feel attached to their organization's mission and values.
If you are looking for an all-in-one employee support and engagement solution, Rezolve.ai is your best bet. Being a Generative AI-powered employee service desk integrated with MS Teams, Rezolve.ai leverages Generative AI algorithms and ChatGPT-like AI chatbot to deliver instant support to your employees in all departments.
Elevate Your Employee Engagement and Experience with Rezolve.ai's GenAI-Powered Employee Engagement Solution. Book a Demo Now
Why is employee engagement important?
Dedicated employees perform better and are retained at higher rates. They are also more motivated, productive, and loyal to the company.
How to measure employee engagement?
Surveys, feedback sessions, and key performance indicators (KPIs) like productivity, attendance, and turnover rates can all be used to gauge employee engagement.
What are some common indications that an employee is not engaged?
The presence of low morale, decreased output, increased absenteeism, and a lack of enthusiasm for their work are all indicators of disengaged employees.
What are the 5 C’s of employee engagement?
Organizations can use the 5 C's of employee engagement as a framework to improve and assess employee engagement. These are the five Cs:
- Connection : Fostering a strong bond between staff members and the company is essential to creating a sense of connection.
- Commitment : Employees' emotional and psychological ties to their jobs and the company's objectives are referred to as commitment.
- Contribution : Recognizing and appreciating employees' efforts and contributions entails contribution.
- Communication : Effective communication is essential for fostering employee engagement. Organizations should offer clear, transparent, and frequent communication to keep employees updated on company news, goals, and changes.
- Culture : The workplace environment largely influences employee engagement. Employee comfort, motivation, and engagement are fostered by a culture that values trust, respect, inclusion, and innovation.
What are the 3 P's of employee engagement?
A different framework for comprehending and improving employee engagement is the three Ps. These are the three Ps:
- Purpose : The understanding and adherence of employees to the mission, vision, and values of the company is referred to as purpose.
- Passion : Fostering enthusiasm and an emotional connection to the work is what passion is all about. Engaged employees are enthusiastic about their work and proud of their accomplishments.
- Productivity : You can more easily maintain your team's success if you establish a link between Purpose, Passion, and Productivity that positively impacts the business results—building genuine connections results in a team that is engaged and productive, as opposed to the temporary high of trust-depleting, superficial team-building activities.