Top 10 It Chatbots To Look For In 2022
If you've ever visited an IT company’s website, you've probably seen that icon in the bottom right corner of the window. It blinks and dings whenever you land on the screen. Moreover, if you return to the webpage, it will always greet you with a text - ‘How can I help you?’, ‘Chat with our agent’ or ‘Book a demo call’ and will always be ready for interaction. That’s not a human agent. That’s a conversational chatbot that is able to have a human-like conversation.
We cannot deny that ever since the pandemic outbreak, chatbots have become a game-changer for almost every business. From Fortune 500 to Startups, organizations have started to adopt chatbots with open arms as it helps organizations resolve challenges such as face-to-face interactions, reducing fixed costs and addressing the shortage of employees while returning to work due to its unique customer automation process. This proves that AI-powered conversational chatbots are the most robust technique an organization can ever use. With chatbots, organizations are saving money and becoming more efficient by reducing their dependence on service desk agents. Research by Mordor Intelligence, states that the chatbot market is anticipated to reach USD 102.29 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 34.75%. With several chatbots on the market, each with a different price point and set of features, it can be hard to select the best one.
In this blog, we have listed the top 10 IT chatbot providers to watch out for in 2022. If you are looking for the industry’s best IT chatbot, this article is a must-read.
Before we begin, let’s understand the basics of chatbots.
What Is Chatbot?
A chatbot can be defined as a modern technology that is capable of carrying out automated tasks and processes that are crucial for both employees and customer service. Using artificial intelligence-based chatbots, users can replicate conversations by sending automated messages, synthesizing voices, or selecting actions from a menu. AI-powered conversational chatbots are more sophisticated, collaborative, and customized than conventional chatbots, which provide information via pre-set databases, buttons, and links.
According to Forbes, a chatbot is a system that uses AI technology to give contextualized answers as well as guided support to users through a messaging platform. David Cancel, the CEO of Drift, stated, “Bots and chat make it easier for people to buy the way they want to, when they want to–and that should be the goal of any business.”
Chatbots Provide Several Advantages Not Limited To
- They are expected to operate internal business communication
- Communicate with the customers with a conversation in complete sentences with a natural flow
- They are designed to be user-friendly and help users to the best of their ability
- 24/7 availability
Why Are Chatbots Gaining Popularity In The Past Few Years?
In 2022, chatbots have become the new business trend. More and more organizations are using chatbots to automate customer and employee experience.
Expert.ai describes the growth statistics of chatbots:
- Since 2019, chatbots have identified 92% growth for companies as brand communication channel
- So far in 2022, chatbots have been used by 67% of consumers globally
- By the end of 2022, chatbots have been expected to handle 75-90% of bank and healthcare-related inquiries
With businesses adopting chatbots into their applications their consumer-facing goods are growing exponentially. Business Insider states that in the United States over 60% of Gen Xers and 59% of millennials have associated with chatbots. Additionally, chatbots are a form of a “digital assistant” which helps improve the efficiency of businesses. They help by automating the support tasks that are routine tasks, which helps improve employee productivity. Juniper Networks stated that by 2023 chatbots can help businesses and customers save over 2.5 billion customer and employee service hours. Chatbots will constantly evolve and help brands and businesses provide the best possible service to the end-user.
Benefits Of AI-powered IT Chatbots
- Ensure Personalized Support
When you deploy a conversational chatbot at your workplace, it will keep track of every collaboration made with each employee utilizing a centralized database. These databases enable smart chatbots to clearly understand the significance of the queries raised by employees. As a result, chatbots provide personalized answers based on an employee's history of interactions.
- Streamline IT tasks and Processes
Apart from clearing the doubts and queries of employees, conversational chatbots will help employees automate IT-related tasks and processes that often take too much time. Traditionally, whenever employees encountered difficulty performing IT tasks such as resetting passwords, sending emails, installing software, configuring laptops, and accessing IT documents etc, they were forced to contact IT service desk agents over emails and phone calls. Implementing a conversational chatbot within collaborative platforms like Slack and MS Teams provide all essential information within your knowledge base without any human involvement. All they need to do is just interact with the bot.
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
Earlier, most organizations were using traditional service desks that could only provide fragmented and delayed support. This has resulted in a huge drop in employee engagement and employee satisfaction. When you deploy AI-powered conversational IT chatbots, it will empower employees by delivering continuous and seamless support to your employees. With an AI chatbot, employees can easily resolve their issues and streamline their routine IT-related tasks and processes rather than being concerned about whom to contact. As a result, employees are truly motivated and encouraged to do their jobs well. When employees are satisfied, they are likely to stay with your organization for a long time.
- Instant Availability of Information
Conversational chatbots allow employees to access data from a robust enterprise knowledge base. Employees can interact with the bot within MS Teams or Slack whenever they come across an issue. The chatbots will quickly access information and knowledge distributed across channels, resulting in a more seamless omnichannel experience.
How Do Service Desks Use Chatbots For Instant Employee Support?
In this ever-changing work culture, AI-powered conversational chatbots have become a crucial part of the IT service desk for transforming their communication and service delivery process to be more efficient and make the employees more productive. Since the trend of remote and hybrid work and digital transformation are on the rise, the use of chatbots for IT service desks is becoming imperative. With the help of chatbots, IT service desks have helped improve employee efficiency as more employees are working remotely and need reliable technology as well as real-time collaboration. IT service desk chatbots have become the ‘face’ of IT organizations benefiting their users, employees, business partners, and suppliers by resolving IT incidents and providing IT services like requesting access to certain databases, resetting passwords, policy updates, maintenance, and security practices, etc. A research report of Salesforce’s State of Service discloses, “77% of agents say automating routine tasks allows them to focus on more complex work. This resulted in 67% increased adoption of a chatbot solution by decision-makers in 2020 compared to 2018.”
IT service desk chatbots support employees by helping answer frequently asked questions, solving common issues, or fulfilling requests that are repetitively made to help save the employee’s effort and time, and allow them to work on more important tasks.
We hope now you have a clear understanding of chatbots, its key benefits and its significance. Now, let’s analyze the top IT chatbot providers for 2022.
Top 10 IT Chatbots for IT Employee Support
Let’s check them one by one.
Rezolve.ai is a modern IT service desk that aims to deliver contextual and personalized employee support within 10 seconds and drive up self-service and high levels of auto-resolution with reduced service cost using advanced technologies like Conversational AI and Machine Learning. Being an AI-powered IT service desk, Rezolve.ai focuses on bringing employee support right within collaborative platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Slack. Rezolve.ai offers automated and personalized IT support to your employees in resolving their IT-related queries, automating IT-related tasks and processes such as configuring laptops, installing new software, checking VPN connectivity, automating desktops, routing employee tickets and configuring workflows etc.
Rezolve.ai’s IT Service Desk Chatbots Has Many Features
- Invisible ticketing system to resolve tickets quickly
- Conversational virtual assistant to provide L1 support
- Seamless live expert to provide L2 support
- Quick and easy automation of tasks and workflows
- "Twitter-Age" knowledge management to provide seamless data
- Insightful reports & analytics
- Out of the box integrations with more than 60 enterprise software
Zendesk is a service-first company that builds software that will meet customer needs, keep business in sync, and help team productivity. Zendesk offers Answer Bot that leverages AI technology to answer common customer queries from various channels all at once. Answer Bot can transfer conversations to live agents when required and organize common requests. Powered by AI, Answer Bot ensures that your customers always seem to have a place to go with questions.
Top Features of Zendesk Chatbot
- Available across collaboration channels like Slack
- Answer Bot manages human slang thanks to a new language model.
- Able to gather Information
- Management of multichannel conversations (cases)
- Real-time Reports and analytics
- Personalize to match your brand's style
- Contextualize and provide conversation history to agents
- Increase customer support
- Reduce long waits, and increase satisfaction
Drift is a conversation cloud platform that allows businesses to connect with the right people at the right time and place with the right conversation. Drift’s conversational AI-enabled chatbots
offer warm, personalized customer interactions and thereby enhance the user-experience. It focuses on delivering conversational marketing, sales, and service on one platform that uses features such as chat, video, and email, and offers a personalized experience using AI technology for their customers. Being an AI-powered chatbot, Drift constantly interacts, qualify, and converts visitors to the right result.
Top Features of Drift Chatbot
- Live agent for real-time conversation
- 24/7 custom chatbot to deliver the right information to the customers
- Conversational AI-chatbots to provide insights on correct results
- Drift Intel to analyze website visitors to boost website visitors
- Assess and keep track of performance of key business metrics
- Understand your website visitors to provide the right experiences
BotCore.ai is an accelerator that enables businesses to build and launch customized bots using AI technology. AI technology can be used in chatbots, virtual assistants, and voice bots to have simple human-like interactions with customers and employees. With BotCore.ai, you will get started with your enterprise chatbot journey in one day.
Top Features of BotCore.ai Chatbot
- BotCore.ai offers a knowledge base that provides chatbots to respond to all possible queries.
- Using BotCare's conversational system, an HTML-like scripting language, you can define responses to bots. It allows the bot to capture the context of every conversation.
- With BotCore, you can customize the security settings for your company. It offers security parameters such as user authentication, user authorization, multi-factor authentication, channel authorization, and one-time authorization.
- BotCare streamlines processes such as training modules, maintenance mode and logs.
- BotCore allows you to connect several bots in your company to form a network of virtual assistants.
Freshservice is a unified service management solution that allows companies to make their IT operations efficient by delivering delight, improving efficiency, and enhancing more significant ROI.
Top Features of Freshservice Chatbot
- Utilize no-code workflows and robust automation to eradicate tedious tasks and manual processes and boost service efficiency
- Enhance time to resolution, cut costs, and improve visibility by integrating service management on a single platform
- With Freshservice's no-code platform, you can customize quickly. Receive professional onboarding, migration, and round-the-clock assistance
- A service management tool powered by artificial intelligence can help your agents by providing suggestions and responses.
- By incorporating external data and other internal content management systems, you can expand your knowledge beyond IT to produce a potent knowledge base.
Freshworks builds technology that benefits everyone. Organizations can quickly and easily delight their clients and employees, thanks to Freshworks. At Freshworks, they adopt a novel strategy for how organizations find, interact with, and get value from software across the course of their journey. Freshworks builds top-notch technology to make IT operations efficient, improve customer service, and make marketing, HR, and sales jobs easier.
Top Features of Freshworks Chatbot
- You can streamline every interaction and give them back control by providing the service they expect through their preferred channel
- Provide agents with greater context and automation to anticipate consumer demands and recommend the best course of action
- Allow helpdesk agents to resolve customer queries and doubts with workforce automation and knowledge from a single platform
- Improve the effectiveness of phone interactions and direct consumers
- Provide customers real-time updates via conversational chatbots and streamlined appointment scheduling
Tidio combines the tools of the chatbot and live chat to deliver better customer service and produce more sales. Tidio chat gives the service of connecting multiple communication channels in one place. Tidio reduces the customer support team’s workload, helping your helpdesk agents to focus on more complex issues.
Top Features of Tidio Chatbots
- When you implement Tidio chatbots in your interaction to handle the most repetitive tasks, such as processing returns and monitoring order status
- Tidio’s real-time visitor tracking feature enables users to know what website visitors are searching for so you can connect with them at the appropriate time
- Tidio makes it easy by enabling you to prioritize and keep track of all your email conversations in one place
- With Tidio shared inbox, Live chat, email, Instagram, and messenger chats can all be managed centrally by your teams
Workato allows businesses and IT teams to automate their workflow across the cloud and other apps. It allows businesses to come up with real-time outcomes from business events. Workato helps organize a series of human and machine tasks into an end-to-end flow as businesses move from automating tasks to automating entire business processes.
Top Features of Workato Chatbot
- With a visually appealing approach, Workato enables more teams in your business to rapidly and easily establish integrations
- Allow processes to interact across a broad range of enterprise applications
- When you integrate Workato it allows brand to achieve seamless brand integration
- By integrating with collaborative platforms like Slack, your customers will be able to sync data, automate workflows, access web services, and access web services.
ChatBot is an all-in-one software solution that develops conversational chatbots without coding. ChatBot provides contextualized answers to the user’s questions using AI technology. When businesses use ChatBot, it provides better customer service; and helps customers accomplish simple tasks and receive repetitive questions without the help of a human agent.
Top Features of ChatBot
- Personalized customer experience
- Manage a large volume of inquiries quickly and increase team productivity
- Integrate a multichannel sales strategy to obtain more clients through conversations
- Promote the activities of your sales staff and generate new sales prospects
- Provide an enhanced knowledge base that makes it easier for employees to find the information they need whenever they want to contact your company
Haptik helps brands build smart Virtual Assistants that guide the customer through their entire journey of purchase to support without the need of a human agent. Therefore, helping their brands improve their employee efficiency and increase revenues.
Top Features of Haptik.ai Chatbot
- AI-driven Analytics to obtain company insights by utilizing Smart Funnels, AI recommendations, CSAT, and NPS to access real-time conversation data
- Provide robust out-of-the-box integrations to combine all of your customer experience technologies and deliver enhanced customer experience
Undoubtedly, the outbreak of COVID-19 has forever changed our world, so chatbots appear to be unstoppable now. Chatbots are an excellent way for businesses to improve employee efficiency and provide great customer service. They help businesses save time and resources while still enhancing their efforts to improve customer service. This high level of automation will make businesses using this technology thrive and grow.
To conclude, it's safe to predict that 2022 will be a fantastic year for the chatbot sector. It is also predicted to boost the number of jobs in the area associated with the user experience for customers, and as the business grows, it will open up new opportunities for innovation. If you are looking for the top business-specific AI-powered IT chatbots, consider Rezolve.ai.
Want To Know More About Rezolve.ai?