Chat Agent Supervisor
About Live Chat KPI dashboard
The Live Chat KPI dashboards show Live Chat supervisors a quick view of the overall live chat KPI performance. It includes a number of insightful information, such as:
· Total Chats - Total live chats for the selected period and queue.
· Open - This is the number of chats currently waiting to be picked and in-progress chats.
· Missed - Business Hours - This shows the number of chats missed within pre-defined tenant business hours.
· Missed - After Hours - These are the number of chats missed after business hours.
· Average Chat Duration (mins) - This is the average time taken by agents to close a chat.
· CSAT Average - After each Live Chat is completed a feedback survey is shown to the customer. This insight shows the average feedback received within the selected period and queue.
· Responded - This is the average time taken by agents to respond to chats. The time to respond is calculated by deducting the time chat is landed to the queue, from the time chat is picked by an agent.
· Average Response Time (sec) - This is the average time taken by agents to respond to chats.