The Reports section, provides insight into the bot.
There are currently eight reports are available.
- Unrecognized Utterances - All utterances for which the bot was not able to help the user.
NOTE: Once the bot has been trained on an utterance it will no longer show in this report.
- User Feedback- Feedback provided by users about the experience with the Bot.
- Chat Sessions - All the instances created for the bot.
NOTE: If the user asks multiple questions in a single chat, it is counted as one instance.
- Usage Analytics - Insight about every question, whether it was helpful or not.
- Ticket Details – Basic information on the tickets raised by the chatbot. Including ticket number, user id/email, team ticket assigned to, category, subcategory and status at the time of creation.
- CSAT – Looks at the total number of feedbacks and the average rating by date.
- Abandoned Sessions – Number of sessions left unfinished by date.
- Metrics Summary – Breakdown of standard metrics such as # sessions, # tickets created, # abandoned sessions, # of tickets resolved by the bot, various CSAT-related metrics etc.