Top 10 Conversational Ai Platforms To Watch Out For In 2023
It’s no secret that global businesses and customers are leveraging new technologies to communicate in this age of digital transformation. In this ever-evolving world, the demand for automated or self-service operations has rapidly increased as a result of both customers’ and employees' desire for omnichannel services that are accessible 24*7. A report from ITPro states that by the end of 2025, more than 95% of end-user interactions will be handled by conversational AI platforms like smart chatbots or conversational virtual assistants, which indicates that conversational AI-powered tools are here to stay and dominate future workplaces.
It goes without saying that AI-powered chatbots can assist businesses in addressing these constantly changing needs of customers and employees. However, a common complaint from users who communicate with intelligent bots are, that they occasionally fail to grasp the context of conversations. In fact, a study by Search Engine Journal found that 43% of users think chatbots need to get better at understanding what users are asking for or looking for. This is where conversational AI can be used to improve the understanding and response capabilities of chatbots.
In this article, we will talk about the importance of conversational AI platforms in this evolving work culture and the top 10 conversational AI platforms that are going to redefine future workplaces.
Before that, let’s start from the basis.
What is Conversational AI?
Conversational AI is an advanced technology that enables machines to have natural, human-like conversations with people. It is powered by AI, natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) algorithms that allow machines to understand and respond to human language. It works by processing the user’s input, analyzing it for intent and sentiment, and then using the results to generate a response. The response is typically generated using a set of predefined rules or from a database of pre-existing responses. It is often used to automate employees’ and customers’ service tasks, such as answering frequently asked questions, providing personalized support or automating time-consuming processes.
How is Conversational AI Different from Chatbots?
- AI-powered chatbots rely solely on predefined rules or predetermined responses, while conversational AI is powered by more advanced algorithms that enable it to understand the user’s intent and context.
- Chatbots are typically used for more basic tasks such as providing information or FAQs, while conversational AI is more suitable for complex tasks such as customer support and sales.
- Chatbots are often limited to text-based conversations, while conversational AI is capable of understanding and responding to input from various sources, including voice, text, and images.
- Chatbots can be scripted and do not require any machine learning, while conversational AI requires advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Chatbots are typically used for simpler tasks and are less conversational, while conversational AI is designed to provide more sophisticated conversations and can handle complex tasks.
- Conversational AI offers natural conversations between people and computer systems by utilizing cutting-edge speech recognition and cognitive response systems. It can be integrated into IVR, voice-led communication channels, messaging platforms, mobile apps, and a number of other channels.
Insightful Conversational AI Statistics for 2023
- 77% of agents believe that automation tools will enable them to finish more complicated tasks, according to Salesforce's The State of Service Research report. The majority of employees work in different time zones, so it is impossible to resolve all of their issues promptly. Agents cannot answer help desk questions 24 hours a day. Conversational AI chatbots can be extremely useful in this situation.
- Did you know that employees spend 16% of their time on collaboration and internal communication, and more than 19% of their time on information gathering and research?
- As reported by Bloomfire, conversational AI can cut down on the time spent on these tasks by enabling users to address problems immediately.
- Assume your business has 1,000 employees, and the inefficiencies in your onboarding process will cost you $253,000. According to a Panopto report, if you have 100,000 employees, you could lose $25 million. Conversational AI chatbots that can hold a conversation make onboarding simple.
Statistics of Conversational AI Market
- By 2026, the market for conversational AI is projected to be worth $18.4 billion.
- By 2023, it is anticipated that chatbot usage will save five billion hours.
- According to a report from MIT Technology Review, conversational AI chatbots have significantly improved complaint resolution, call processing, and customer and employee satisfaction for more than 90% of businesses.
- Conversational AI bots and NLP, according to Venture Beat, can help businesses save up to $1 million annually on customer service expenses.
- By using chatbots for customer service, the banking, retail, and healthcare industries could save more than $11 billion annually.
- 68% of customers think conversational AI bots can solve problems quickly.
- By 2023, retail conversational AI systems are anticipated to account for over 70% of chatbot conversations.
How Conversational AI Boost Employee Productivity?
Indeed, employees appreciate solutions that can provide quick employee support and experience in this era of immediate satisfaction because it allows them to respond rapidly to their problems rather than wading through a series of inefficient phone calls, emails, or lengthy other procedures. According to a BusinessWire report, more than 50% of employees who are looking for solutions for customers complain that they cannot find the information they require. Employees prefer a simple messenger-like platform that allows them to engage and address concerns as quickly as feasible. Finding solutions is made simple by conversational AI chatbots.
For example, assume a newly joined remote employee wants to learn more about workplace policies including dress codes or any other work-related documents. Instead of scheduling a call with an HR helpdesk agent or sifting through a stack of documentation, they can just ask the inquiry in the conversational AI chatbot. It understands the request, retrieves the data, and displays the response in seconds. Consider accomplishing the same thing without the assistance of conversational AI platforms like AI-powered employee service desks. An AI-powered chatbot that works within a modern service desk can quickly gather information from numerous sources and provide the right help at the right time to the employees. When employees get personalized and quick employee support, they will perform better, increasing employee productivity and organizational ROI.
Benefits of Conversational AI for Employee Support
- Increased Employee Satisfaction
Conversational AI can provide employees with on-demand support, enabling them to get the answers they need quickly and efficiently. This can result in improved employee satisfaction with the support they receive, as well as improved morale.
- Increased Efficiency
By automating certain tasks that are currently handled by human support agents, conversational AI can help businesses save time and money. This can be particularly beneficial for larger companies that have to manage a high volume of employee inquiries
- Improved User Experience
Conversational AI can provide a more personalized experience for employees, which can help create better relationships between employees and employers. This can help increase employee engagement and loyalty.
- Improved Accuracy
Conversational AI-powered chatbots can provide employees with accurate answers to their questions and inquiries. This can help reduce the number of mistakes made in employee service and support, saving businesses time and money.
- Cost Savings
By automating certain tasks with conversational AI, businesses can save money on overhead costs associated with hiring and training new support agents. This can help reduce operational costs, freeing up resources to be invested in other areas of the business.
Conversational AI Use Case to Watch Out For in 2023
- Customer Service
Automated chatbots for customer service can be created using conversational AI to assist customers with their purchases, answer their questions, and point them in the right direction.
- Virtual Assistants
Conversational AI can be applied to the development of consumer- and business-oriented virtual assistants like Google Home and Amazon Alexa. These virtual assistants can assist with chores like appointment scheduling, setting reminders, and playing music.
- Automated Market Research
To better understand consumer needs and preferences, automated market research can be carried out using conversational AI.
- Automated Sales
Conversational AI can be used to create automated sales bots that interact with potential clients, inform them about the products, and assist them in making decisions.
Top 10 Conversational AI platforms
Now, let’s check them one by one.
Rezolve.ai is a conversational AI-powered employee service desk that can be integrated within collaborative platforms like Microsoft Teams and Slack to provide wholesome support to employees. Being a next-generation service desk, Rezolve.ai provides contextual and personalized employee support, delivering help in seconds and driving up self-service and high levels of auto-resolution with reduced service cost using AI and Machine Learning. The platform helps in achieving low incident response times, outstanding auto resolution rates and higher CSATs using out-of-the-box automation skills. Rezolve.ai also hides the ticketing system by providing interactive front-end support through chatbots.
Verloop.io is a leading customer support automation platform in the world. It enables companies to provide wonderful customer service through a variety of channels, including voice, WhatsApp, Instagram, the Web, and in-app, among others.Verloop.io supports the automation of support functions in the retail, E-Commerce, BFSI, Education, Logistics, and OTA sectors.
Leena.ai helps enterprises build exceptional employee experiences via an AI-enabled conversational platform. It automatically answers employee queries, streamlines day-to-day HR operations, quickly resolves employee tickets, and manages employee requests on the go. Leena.ai is also equipped with employee engagement software that assesses the engagement level of your employees throughout their lifecycle. It helps you identify and resolve recurring problems faced by your employees, measure employee sentiment, predict attrition, and analyze each factor that drives employee engagement.
Haptik.ai helps brands acquire, convert, engage, and delight users with AI-driven, personalized, conversational experiences across 20 channels and 100+ languages. Haptik.ai's leading clients and partners include KFC, Whirlpool, Starhub, HP, Reliance Jio, CEAT, Disney Hotstar, OLA, and Zurich Insurance, among others. The company has been featured as a category leader across many platforms, including Gartner, G2, Opus Research, & more.
Zendesk is a service-first business that creates software to satisfy client needs, maintain business continuity, and boost team productivity. Zendesk offers Answer Bot, which makes use of AI technology to respond to frequent customer questions from multiple channels at once. When necessary, Answer Bot can transfer conversations to live agents and streamline routine requests. With the help of AI, Answer Bot makes sure that your clients feel as though they can ask questions at any time.
Avaamo is a conversational AI platform built to automate every conversation an end user can have with the enterprise. The Avaamo platform is battle tested and has been deployed in a multitude of environments, use cases, and industries. It is powered by the latest innovations in neural networks, speech synthesis, and deep learning and comes with no-code dialogue management features.
Aisera provides the first proactive, personalized, and predictive AI-powered experience solution that automates HR, IT, sales, and customer service operations and support. With user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes, Aisera accelerates the digital transformation journey. Zoom, Workday, Amgen, McAfee, Autodesk, Chegg, Dave.com, 8x8, and others are among our enterprise customers.
By streamlining and automating routine work tasks, ServiceNow's cloud-based workflow automation platform helps enterprise organizations increase operational efficiencies. ServiceNow's service catalog is a comprehensive online database of IT services and the components that go into providing those services. The platform's four main service management features are self-service, event management, workflow automation, and service catalog.
Moveworks is a conversational AI platform that enables leaders to foresee issues and provide assistance to employees in a matter of seconds by simply asking for what they need. Businesses like Hearst, DocuSign, and Broadcom create work magic with Moveworks. To find the new HR policy, employees today must search through dozens of systems, wait days for IT support, and wait until it's too late to find out about important changes.
Enterprise-grade conversational AI platform Kore.ai Experience Optimization (XO) Platform enables businesses to automate employee and customer interactions. The multi-engine NLP approach used by the platform accurately and quickly ascertains the user's intent. Pre-built integrations with popular enterprise systems accelerate time-to-market. It makes it possible to communicate with your customers and employees in more than 100 languages through more than 35 voice and digital channels.
What Makes Rezolve.ai the Best Choice Today?
Rezolve.ai is the best bet AI-powered service desk platform today because of its comprehensive suite of conversational AI-powered solutions. Being a conversational employee service desk, Rezolve.ai is focused on delivering conversational employee support, personalized employee experience, advanced knowledge management, cutting-edge skilling and learning, and seamless change management. At Rezolve.ai, we believe in “auto-resolving” most of the time-consuming IT and HR-related repetitive issues, tasks or processes employees face. Employees can get support within seconds by just having a conversation with the Rezolve.ai app that is integrated within MS Teams or Slack. Besides being a fast auto-resolution engine, it also works as a “Twitter-Age” knowledge management system and a process automation engine. It can auto-resolve up to 45% of employee tickets and improve service desk efficiency and productivity by 70%.
Rezolve.ai comes with its conversational microlearning platform called Morsel.ai where anyone in the organization can create learning units in 5-7 minutes right within MS Teams or Slack. These learning units are fun and interactive and train the employees effectively.
Rezolve.ai also comes prebuilt with 1000+ integrations! It also comes with pre-integrated with Office 365, major ticketing platforms, CRM applications, HRIS systems, identity & access systems, and many other applications. It provides instant user provisioning and access authorization while saving time through automatic issue routing.
Some of the key features of Rezolve.ai are listed below.
- Email and list management
- Conversational chatbot for personalized employee support
- Automated onboarding process
- Modern case management for HR
- Automations across everything
- Microlearning platform for simplified and effective training
- Engaging employee surveys
- Invisible Ticket Creation
- Push notifications within Microsoft Teams
- Twitter-Age knowledge management
- Modern inbox like ticketing
- Out of box automation skills
- Low code studio
- Workflow and process automation
By 2023, organizations of all sizes will have access to smarter and more automated platforms with conversational AI, allowing for streamlined business processes and a more efficient virtual workplace. Implementing this technology will enable them to stay ahead of the curve and make the transition to the digital world that much easier.