Top SysAid Competitors 2024 | ITSM Alternatives Comparison
SysAid is the flagship Information technology service management (ITSM) and enterprise ticketing system of SysAid Technologies. Available as both a cloud-based and an on-premise solution, it supports asset management, rich reporting tools, and remote control. It mainly targets mid-market organizations.
While SysAid has strengths like good customer support and process automation, it has limitations, including a limited mobile app, a buggy UI, and customization functionality that may only meet some needs. So, many other alternatives in the market can make your employees' tasks more seamless because all you need is a simple, effective tool that is as easy as using MS Teams.
Below are the top 5 SysAid alternatives for your ITSM solutions.
Top 5 SysAid Alternatives to Consider
Rezolve.ai is an advanced IT service management solution powered by Generative AI (GenAI), tailored for mid-sized to large businesses. Seamlessly integrating with Microsoft Teams and 150+ enterprise platforms, it revolutionizes the way companies manage IT services. With its GenAI capabilities, Rezolve.ai efficiently handles about 65% of employee queries and tickets directly through MS Teams.
This GenAI-enabled tool simplifies employee support by offering instant, automated solutions to common IT issues and queries. Whether it’s getting information, handling software installations, or managing service requests, Rezolve.ai’s intuitive chat interface makes these tasks effortless. It goes beyond basic Q&A, automating complex processes and tasks with remarkable precision. With its user-friendly dashboard, Rezolve.ai offers clear insights into service performance, helping IT teams stay proactive and efficient. This GenAI service desk is an all-encompassing solution for modern IT service management.
- GenAI-powered service desk: Employees can chat with a GenAI Sidekick chatbot on MS Teams instead of using emails or calls. Employees can interact with the service desk as they would with a human colleague. This leads to more intuitive and satisfying interactions for employees, increasing engagement and reducing the frustration often associated with automated systems.
- GenAI-enabled agile knowledge management: The tool can learn from various organizational documents and resources, aggregating knowledge in one place. The agile GenAI knowledge base gets smarter as it learns from websites, files, and more to help employees with their questions. Employees have access to a central, up-to-date knowledge base, which improves the quality of support and decision-making. While Sysaid has some AI features, it can't learn from SharePoint or websites like Rezolve.ai can and has a different level of basic IT knowledge integration for easy problem-solving.
- Conversational ticketing: Rezolve.ai uses GenAI to create tickets upon request as per the employee, assign them to the right agent, and send updates as they progress, all within MS Teams chats. SysAid doesn't offer such tickets and general notifications on MS Teams.
- No-code automation studio: This tool helps employees to automate repetitive tasks like onboarding or software setups. It further helps organizations streamline workflows, saving time and resources while ensuring consistency and accuracy in these processes.
- Process orchestration: Rezolve.ai excels in automating and orchestrating repetitive tasks like employee onboarding and software configuration, saving time and resources and freeing up support for strategic tasks.
- Desktop automation: Rezolve.ai autonomously handles tasks like system updates, software installations, troubleshooting, network printer setups, USB drive management, cache cleaning, device settings, new laptop setup, and file system issues, all without the need for remote access.
- Incident management and auditability: This tool boosts IT team agility and effectiveness by providing auditable tickets, traceable origins, and powerful analytics for efficient incident identification and management, including network vulnerabilities and cyber-threats.
- Modern dashboards and reporting: Rezolve.ai has a modern dashboard that shows IT support agents all the important info about service delivery and service level agreements (SLAs). This helps them respond quickly and make smart decisions.
- Utilizes generative AI and AI ingestion for smarter, more efficient operations.
- Employs a smarter chatbot with generative AI for enhanced user interaction.
- Integration with MS Teams simplifies the process.
- Improved agent productivity due to an agile knowledge base.
- It combines ITSM, HR service desk, and employee engagement in one platform.
- Features a shorter timeframe for implementation, allowing for quick deployment.
- Offers better value with cost-effective pricing and no hidden fees.
- No portal for users to sign in and access
Made available upon request to the sales team
Freshservice, the ITSM platform of Freshworks, is an enterprise ticketing system that aims to support internal customers with ITIL practices like change, problem, and release management. It is also helpful for managed service providers to maintain SLA compliance.
- Intuitive service desk: Freshservice offers an intuitive UI platform for knowledge management, service requests, and changes, which helps IT teams prioritize and categorize tickets efficiently.
- Incident management: Freshservice allows you to easily log, track, manage, and resolve incidents efficiently, reducing downtime and ensuring continuity of business operations. It intelligently routes incidents and offers several useful tools for technicians to resolve issues on a single platform.
- Change and release management: It streamlines the process of planning, approving, and implementing changes in the IT infrastructure, reducing the risk of disruption to services.
- Unified service catalog: Using this unified service portal, you can deploy extensible workflows for all service requests and streamline service delivery.
- Offers monthly updates, enabling it to introduce new features quickly
- Offers flexible licensing tiers with bundled features like orchestration and alert management
- Its asset management capabilities are robust, providing a detailed overview of IT and non-IT assets within an organization
- Good automation features
- Intuitive and easy-to-navigate UI
- It is scalable and can grow with your business, making it suitable for both small and large organizations
- Sound ticket management system that offers the ability to categorize, prioritize, and assign tickets to a specific agent
- Slow response time from customer support
- Asset management and mobile functionality require improvement.
- Limited customization
- Despite its user-friendly design, some features and settings might require a learning curve, especially for complex configurations
- AI quality needs improvement: lack of intelligent swarming or sentiment analysis.
- Lack of predictive analytics
- Some users have reported performance issues when handling large sets of data or extensive asset inventories
- Lack of line-of-business (LOB) case management templates
- Starter: $19 per agent per month (billed annually). Includes incident management, knowledge base, self-service portal, and more.
- Growth: $49 per agent per month (billed annually). Everything in Starter plus Service Catalog, Asset Management, and more.
- Pro (Popular): $95 per agent per month (billed annually). Everything in Growth plus Freddy Copilot, Problem Management, and more.
- Enterprise: $119 per agent per month (billed annually). Everything in Pro plus additional advanced features.
3. Jira Service Management
Jira Service Management is a versatile tool for IT and business service management. It is designed to streamline workflows and improve collaboration. It integrates seamlessly with the broader Jira ecosystem, offering a comprehensive suite of tools for incident and change management, request management, etc.
- Request management: Jira service management offers a suite for request management that includes a service desk, AI-powered virtual agent, request queues, self-service portal, service level agreements (SLAs), dynamic forms, reports and metrics, and more.
- Change management: Using this feature, you can enhance the decision-making and performance of your IT team. It helps you reference change requests, extract data CI/CD tools, automate low-risk changes, configure efficient workflows, and more.
- Service request management: Jira Service Management provides a user-friendly portal for users to submit service requests, making it easier for IT teams to manage and fulfill these requests in a timely manner.
- Configuration management database (CMDB): It integrates with a CMDB, enabling organizations to manage and track their IT assets and understand how changes might impact these assets.
- Incident and problem management: This feature helps you bring your development and IT operations team together to respond and resolve incidents quickly, alert on-call management, escalate major incidents, etc. You can also group incidents and fast-track root cause analysis to find solutions to major problems.
- Integrates seamlessly with other Atlassian tools like Jira Software and Confluence, which is highly beneficial for teams already using these tools
- Enables users to create tickets directly on the customer portal instead of calling a help desk
- Known for its intuitive interface, it makes navigation and task management easier for users
- Allows mixing common support requests for long-term product updates and bug issues
- The platform scales well, making it suitable for both small teams and large enterprises
- While offering a comprehensive set of features, Jira Service Management can be more expensive than some other ITSM solutions, particularly for smaller organizations or teams
- Product gaps in multi-channel engagement and reporting
- Limited reporting to measure experience
- The high level of customization and configuration options, while a strength, can also be overwhelming and time-consuming to set up correctly
- Improvement needed in AI and ML capabilities
- Smaller customers find account management an issue
- For some specific functionalities, users may need to rely on third-party add-ons, which can add to the overall cost and complexity
- Free plan: Allows Up to 3 agents, unlimited customers, 2 GB file storage, and 100 daily email notifications.
- Standard Plan: Priced at $49.35/ agent with a monthly total of $66.15. Includes all features from the Free plan, support for up to 10,000 agents, 250 GB file storage, business hour support, and unlimited email notifications.
- Premium Plan: Priced at $22.05/ agent with a monthly total of $148.05. Includes all features from the standard plan, advanced incident management, unlimited file storage, asset and configuration management, and 24/7 support for critical issues
- Enterprise Plan: Contact sales team
4. Ivanti Neurons
Ivanti Neurons is a cloud-based, enterprise-capable ticketing system with service management capabilities from request capture to remediation. Automated workflows eliminate costly manual processes and make operations secure, compliant, and efficient. It targets mainly midsize to large organizations and is one of the few ITSM vendors to obtain the US government's FedRAMP authorized status.
- ITSM Asset management: Organizations can efficiently manage their IT assets by enforcing policies and contracts. This feature also provides a centralized dashboard, giving you a comprehensive view of your assets, ensuring compliance, and optimizing asset usage.
- Self-healing and self-securing: The platform offers self-healing capabilities for devices and applications, reducing downtime and improving security. It can automatically identify and resolve issues before they impact the user.
- Change management: With change management capabilities, you can handle change requests seamlessly. It includes a repository for change requests, service-level management to maintain performance standards, and a change calendar for effectively planning and tracking changes.
- Incident and problem management: This feature equips IT teams with self-service tools for issue reporting and resolution. It encourages collaboration and documentation within the ITSM framework, offers subscription-based notifications, and helps in organizing and prioritizing service tickets for timely resolution.
- ITSM reports and dashboards: Utilize ITSM reports and dashboards to gain valuable insights into your IT service management processes. These tools provide data-driven visibility, enabling you to make informed decisions and continuously improve IT service delivery.
- Its advanced service automation streamlines IT processes, reducing manual workload and improving efficiency
- The tool includes a full suite of ITSM capabilities, effectively managing incidents, problems, and changes
- Offers several differentiating features through the native integration of its adjacent solutions, including products for unified endpoint management, vulnerability and patch management, self-healing, real-time device discovery, and DEX
- The platform's remote control and support features are invaluable for assisting a distributed workforce
- Lack of a robust set of tools, templates, and guides to help customers on ITSM maturity journeys; they're forced to rely on implementation partners or Ivanti's peer support community
- Despite its user-friendly design, there can be a learning curve associated with mastering all its features and capabilities
- Lacks ML to identify the risks associated with changes dynamically and only has out-of-the-box integrations with a small set of standard monitoring and observability tools
- Some users report that the platform can be resource-intensive, requiring robust hardware for optimal performance
Request the sales team for a quote. A free trial is offered.
SymphonyAI provides tailored solutions for customer engagement, ITSM, asset management, and operational efficiency. It also provides solutions for industry-specific needs, simplifies workflows, and delivers an omnichannel user experience to improve enterprise performance.
- Natural language processing (NLP): With NLP capabilities, SymphonyAI can interpret and process human language, enabling it to interact with users in a more natural and intuitive way, such as through chatbots or virtual assistants.
- Data integration and analysis: The tool can integrate with various data sources and provide comprehensive analytics, helping businesses make informed decisions based on their IT data.
- Digital agent: This feature turns the conversational chat into a digital agent for assisting employees in solving their problems independently.
- Design studio: It is a unified hub for managing service and asset management apps. It has numerous built-in templates that cover workflows, SLAs, notifications, business rules, and dashboards under one app.
- SymphonyAI discovery: This feature provides deep visibility into ITSM and asset management for comprehensive monitoring. It also automates tasks and boosts efficiency by gathering data from multiple sources and devices, keeping business secure by identifying and fixing problems and reducing risks and compliance issues.
- ITSM: SymphonyAI aims to create a unified and simplified single-service portal for accessing IT services. It consolidates all service needs into a user-friendly platform for enhancing the self-service experience.
- Its ability to forecast trends and issues allows organizations to be proactive in their IT management, potentially preventing problems before they occur
- Excels in the retail industry with its extensive experience in optimizing business processes
- Customizable dashboards and reports make it easier to track important metrics and KPIs, tailored to specific organizational needs
- The platform requires improvement. At times, it makes inaccurate forecasts, which adversely impact user business.
- Users report technical issues with the platform, leading to unexpected errors that hamper operations
- The implementation is costly and time-consuming
- It requires significant data for effectiveness
- Implementing and maintaining such an advanced system can require considerable resources in terms of time and IT staffing
Made available upon request to the sales team
Selection Criteria: Why Choose SysAid Alternatives?
When considering alternatives to SysAid, it's essential to address its shortcomings. Rezolve.ai offers a modern GenAI service desk solution that enhances the employee experience.
Unlike SysAid, which has limited mobile app functionality, a clunky UI, and limited customization, Rezolve.ai excels in knowledge ingestion from various sources and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Teams. This means you can save time and start using it without a steep learning curve. You can explore Rezolve.ai further with a personalized demo to see how it aligns with your specific needs.
Rezolve.ai offers you unmatched value over traditional service desk platforms or chatbot-integrated products. You'll see the following outcomes:
- Auto resolution savings of 25%-30% in service desks
- High employee self-service adoption of 70%-80% through enablement in teams
- Increase in employee productivity by 1%-4%
If you want to learn more about Rezolve.ai, sign up for a personalized demo here.
1. What are the latest trends in IT service management for 2024?
In 2024, IT service management (ITSM) is seeing significant changes. Integrating artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning is one of the biggest trends. These technologies are automating routine tasks, offering predictive insights, and enhancing user support through chatbots. Another trend is the emphasis on user experience; ITSM tools are becoming more intuitive and user-friendly.
The adoption of ITIL 4 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is also on the rise, emphasizing a flexible and integrated approach to IT service management. Additionally, there's a shift towards cloud-based ITSM solutions, providing greater scalability and remote accessibility. These trends reflect the evolving digital landscape and the need for ITSM tools that are more efficient, adaptable, and aligned with modern business practices.
2. Can I migrate my data easily from SysAid to another ITSM tool?
The ease of data migration varies between ITSM tools. Some SysAid competitors offer streamlined migration tools and support to ensure a smooth transition, but discussing and planning this aspect with the vendor before deciding is important.
3. What should be considered when integrating an ITSM tool with other business systems?
Compatibility is key when integrating an ITSM tool with other business systems. The ITSM tool should easily connect with existing software, whether it's CRM, ERP, or other management systems. Ease of integration is crucial to avoid extensive custom coding or modifications.
Data synchronization is another important aspect; the ITSM tool should seamlessly sync data with other systems to maintain data integrity and accuracy. Security implications must also be considered to ensure the integration doesn't introduce vulnerabilities.
Additionally, consider the impact on existing workflows and processes. A tool that offers flexible APIs and supports standard integration protocols is generally a good choice for smooth integration.
4. What are the key features to look for in a SysAid competitor?
When evaluating alternatives to SysAid, it's essential to focus on features that align with your business's specific needs. Key features to consider include:
- Automation capabilities: Look for tools that efficiently automate routine tasks, reducing manual workloads.
- Ease of integration: The tool should integrate seamlessly with your existing systems and processes.
- User interface and experience: A user-friendly interface is crucial for ease of use and faster adoption by your team.
- Scalability: Ensure the tool can accommodate your business growth and handle increasing demands.
- Customer support: Reliable and accessible customer support is important for timely issue resolution.
- Advanced reporting: Reporting features that provide deep insights into IT operations are valuable.
- Asset management: The ability to effectively manage IT resources is essential.
- Complex workflow handling: The tool should be capable of managing and streamlining complex workflows.
5. How do SysAid competitors vary in terms of pricing?
The pricing models of SysAid competitors differ, and choosing one that fits your business size and needs is important. Various pricing structures to be aware of include:
- Per-user pricing: Ideal for small businesses, this model charges based on the number of users.
- Tiered packages: These offer different levels of features and support to fit various budgets and requirements.
- Custom enterprise solutions: Larger organizations with complex needs might opt for tailored solutions.
- Cost-effectiveness for SMEs: Some tools are more affordable for small to medium-sized businesses, providing essential features without high costs.
- Solutions for large enterprises: Larger enterprises may need solutions with extensive features and scalability