Adding Hierarchical and Simple Tags
To add the tags you created:
1. Click on Metadata Management
2. If you would like to add a Hierarchical Tag, under Hierarchical Tag click Select Dimension
3. Select the relevant tags for the various levels created.
- You will have to select for the previous level before getting access to the next. Meaning you will have to select a tag for Level 1 before you get the available options for Level 2 and so on.
4. If you would like to add a Simple Tags, click Select Metadate to select the relevant tag and then click Select Value to select the relevant tag (if any).
5. Click the icon of a + in the green circle to add the Simple tag
6. When you are done modifying the dialogue, click Save