About Ticketing Reports
Currently in the ticketing system by default we have the following reports:
- Ticket Detail Report - will show you a detailed breakdown of your tickets. In includes the values of all the ticketing fields. It can also include the notes on your tickets if you select the "All Notes" option.
- Feedback Report - will show you end-user feedback on a ticket.
- Queue Summary Report – will show a breakdown of ticket quantities by status for the queues.
- Source Summary Report – will show a breakdown of ticket quantities by status by source.
- Agent Workload Report – will show you ticket quantities by queue and by an agent.
- Total Tickets vs Bot Tickets – will show you total tickets create vs bot tickets created and out of the bot tickets how many were resolved by the bot.
- All tickets by Category – will show you a breakdown of the number of tickets based on ticket category and subcategory.
- Open Ticket Summary Report - will show a breakdown of open tickets based on the parameters selected upon pulling report
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.