Add Watchers to a Ticket
A watcher is someone (outside of the requester) who needs to be aware of what is happening on a ticket. Having them also helps when you want to take some input from any other user – for example – an approval or a suggestion.
1. Open the ticket that you want to update from the ticketing list by clicking on the ticket number.
Note: Ticketing list is the list of all tickets in your queues and can be accessed by Ticket Mgmt -> My Tickets or by Searching for the ticket number in the search field.
2. Scroll down to the Watcher section
3. Add watcher as 'To Watcher' or 'CC Watcher'
- 'To' watcher - Agents can add a 'To' watcher in case they want the watcher to be in the 'To' participants of each Notification email.
- 'CC' watcher - Agents can add a 'CC' watcher if they want the watcher to be in the 'CC' participants of each Notification email.
- To notify someone who is not in the system yet, add them using the 'Create User' button in the watcher section.